Add to your home insulation now and get a tax credit up to $500.
10% of cost up to $500 or a specific amount from $50-$300.
Expires: December 31, 2016
Federal Energy Savings Tax Credit Details:
- Applies to “qualified energy efficient improvements” purchased and installed between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2016 for the taxpayer’s principal residence in the United States.
- Is for the cost of the product only and does not include installation costs. Be sure
- to ask for a sales receipt that shows the cost of the product only.
- Is 10% of the amount paid for the product up to a maximum of $500 for 2011 – 2016.
- Claim the credit associated with your qualifying purchase on your federal tax filing.
Read more: Energy Efficiency – Incentive Program
Hours: Mon-Sun 7:00am – 7:00pm